03 Oct LINK – Autumn 2018 – The University Recruitment & Employability Newsletter from Keystone Talent Bank
In this edition:
– London South Bank University celebrates first year of Talent Bank and LSBU Employment
– Joint LUPC & SUPC Conference
– Keystone partners with WhatsUp? to deliver wellbeing services into the hands of every student
– HE Conference 2018 at QEII Centre
– New Account Manager joins Keystone Talent Bank
London South Bank University celebrates first year of Talent Bank and LSBU Employment
London South Bank University has been celebrating its first year of operating with Keystone Talent Bank as the heart of its new LSBU Employment internal agency initiative.
Last year, LSBU took the decision to create LSBU Employment as a leading contingent worker service, offering students, alumni and other workers a wide variety of roles both on campus and with external employers. A year on and the LSBU Employment enterprise has already proved profitable and has provided over 300 workers with paid work assignments and more than 32,000 hours of worked have flowed through the service.